Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Juno



Ok so I know this post isn't very timely. I saw Juno tonight and I was very impressed with the movie. I thought it was well written and acted. This song was at the end of the movie and I thought it was a nice wrap up. If only more girls/ women would take the road she took. I don't know how you could ever abort a fetus knowing there are so many good people in this world that can't have children. They are such a blessing. As Reed and I head down the fertility path and having watched David & Katrina Watt go thought it for so many years... I guess I just wish people would know and see what a 9 month sacrifice can do for a childless couple. I don't mean to get all soap box-y. It's just a tough road to be on. To wrap up, if you haven't seen Juno, see it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hear ya. it's a tough road. theres a certain 'mourning' process that you go through every time your disappointed. we'll keep you guys in our prayers! :)