Reed was on our Local PBS in Arizona. He was interviewed about the Teach For America Program. He worked for them over the summer. I have posted the interview below. I am sure he will remember all the "little people" now that he is famous. :)
PS: Vanessa Diaz was one of the people he taught how to teach. She was so cute, they all were, when we had them over for dinner one night. She handed me flowers and said, "Anyone who has to deal with Mr. Goodman 7 days a week DESERVES flowers!" Cute kid. :D
1 comment:
Yes, it has taken me this long- I actually had forgotten then I was scrolling looking for your dogs and remembered I needed to watch this- E got a little bored but was excited to find Reed and know who he is again- it was cute. Good job to Reed- so proud! That is a GREAT program!
Post a Comment