I am under the impression that if we would have been shown an informational video in school about the dangers of being an adult, we might not have been in such a hurry to grow up. Let's face it, it stinks. I have been working on loosing weight & just generally being healthier. It isn't as easy as it might sound. I have found my life is now full of calories burned vs. calories consumed. As I washed my face, brushed my teeth & used my fluoride, I realized just how exhausting the entire process is & the bad news is, I get to do it again tonight after I work out & eat a healthy 300 some-odd calorie meal. I have recently been introduced to a blog & I feel she adequately summed it up with the pie chart below (Props to Hyperbole & a Half)

No comments:
Post a Comment