Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wonderful Evening

Reed & I had such a wonderful night.  It was so good to be there to meet Tom & Leanne as they came out of the Temple.  Adoption is so wonderful.  Such a gift.  Leanne made a wonderful slide show of their life with Hunter that has happened before their sealing.  It was set to the song below.  Reed & I had a pretty tough time.  We really want children but have not been blessed with the ability to have kids.  We long to have children of our own & normally are able to put on a brave face but it was pretty difficult tonight.  Reed & I just held one another & I just broke down & cried.  It hurts so bad.  If you have never been through it, you just can't know.  I know that someday we will have children & we will love them more for the struggle to build a family.  


1 comment:

Carly said...

Oh Kimberly- Craig, Elliott and I are a walking testimonial that miracles happen like this- all of the time. You guys will have little ones- of this I am sure. I love you.