Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catching up...

Alright Nan introduced me to Facebook and I live there now. Facebook is great! I have found a couple of people I had thought I had lost forever! I found my cousins Laura and Natalie. I am so glad to have them back in my life. It has been a good few weeks. Our lemon tree tree is making lemons for me like crazy! I have been experimenting with various lemon recipes and I am sure poor Reed is so over lemon but I hate to waste them! Tonight, lemon chicken and for desert, lemon pound cake! Thanksgiving was good and in November I was named Mobile Mini's employee of the month! Yea me! Reed took first place for men in the Laveen Turkey Trot. So I am OFFICIALLY married to a gold medalist. Go Reed! Next for him is the PF Chang's rock and roll marathon. He will be running the half marathon. He ran 10 miles this morning in a little over an hour. It was crazy when he called me and told me to come pick him up at 40th Street and Baseline! Reed has decided we will be celebrating Festivus and not Christmas. So yea! He's so odd sometimes but I love it. Last night was the company Christmas party and last year Reed and I won a trip to Las Vegas and we have commented ever since; wouldn't it be funny if we won again? Well, we did and it was. So it looks like we will be spending another April 4th in Vegas! Reed is hoping he will be invited to go to a teaching conference in Orlando and if he is, I get to go and we will hit Disney while we are there! I am so excited. We were thinking if he isn't we'll just take the money we would have spent on Orlando and go to see Carly and Craig in Costa Mesa or San Diego. I have discovered Jeff Dunham and I encourcge you to do the same. Reed is calling so I am going to wrap it up. To recap, if I don't blog for a while look for me on Facebook!

No comments: