Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Me and My Love!

How long have you been together? Married for four years in April

How long did you date? We’ve never stopped.


How old is he? 32 in 12 days


Who eats more? Reed

Who said "I love you" first? It was a tie

Who is taller? Reed

Who sings better? Me, 



Who is smarter? Reed, hands down


Who does the laundry? Reed.  He’s so good at it too!


Who does the dishes? Who ever didn’t cook.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Reed, it’s a protection thing.

Who pays the bills?  Reed is the moneyman! 

Who mows the lawn? Touchy subject, he might love the yard more than he loves me.

Who cooks dinner? It’s 50/50

Who is more stubborn?  Neither one of us

Who kissed who first? It was a kiss goodbye so we both did?


Who asked who out? Me, he’s slow.  He had no idea I liked him.  He’s so clueless!

Who proposed? No proposal.  We just decided to get married.

Who is more sensitive? Me.  I am a basket case compared to him.

Who has more friends? Reed

Who has more siblings? That’s a loaded question.  I have more but we never talk.


Who are you tagging? Umm no one.  I am pretty sure my blog is secret.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hello Girlfriend! Great to see you are blogging...and it looks like you have at least one faithful reader! :-) When you accepted my blog invite, it also showed me yours. yeah! So now we can keep tabs on each other. Hope you and Reed are doing great. We miss you!